rum & eggnog in my russian cat mug. brang on friday night.
i sometimes think that i am slowly turning into a lion.
decided to go as my alter ego for work today.
whatever that is.
my friends & i bought “ghost pumpkins” for hallowe’en, because, well, why not?
guess which one is mine…? ~
all i wanna do
is get my moms sewing machine & make my halloween costume.
too bad my car is currently dying and i’m not carrying that shit on transit.
what i do when i spend all day at my moms.
GPOYW, i guess.
last night. my shot glass & i.
basically just procrastinating right now because i’m still kind of drunk and can’t drive to my moms for thanksgiving.
so, im bored out of my mind & waiting for my laundry to wash. here’s just a recap of the past two months. i know you all care, so i thought i’d share. (oohhh that rhymes!)
- i moved from a three level townhouse to a >900sq. ft apartment in vancouver. believe it or not, all the furniture basically fit. i have no idea how.
- spent most of august transporting from coquitlam to vancouver and every other day at the beach.
- got a pretty awesome tan that is sadly gone.
- discovered that the roxy is amazing any night of the week.
- that beer fucks with my head but is too good to give up. beer belly ftw ~
- guys make amazing friends.
- sunrises are incredible. especially when you don’t even have to leave your bed to see it.
- i am somehow better at golf when drunk.
- full house has every life lesson you will ever need to know.
- slowly sucking it up and teaching myself how to drink coffee black.
- cuddling still is and forever will be my favourite past time.
- seeing and spending time with my cousins, second cousins, cousins once removed, etc. is honestly the best.
- my sister, erin, brings all the boys to the yard with her cupcakes.
- that i can (somewhat) live off of two hours of sleep.
- lion king is still and will always be amazing. 3D or not.
- karma is real.
- and my heart still exists.
p.s. like my wall collage ~~~ ?
i like to pretend i’m cute sometimes.